irmá túa said...
chris, your rage is so important to see, we need to see this, those of us outside your country who are so quizzical about its priorities these days but who still want to hope, yr rage is critical, more people should rage! i mean more americans should rage!
that is what i do not understand, visiting your country... hardly anyone is raging! raging and yet altogether recognizant of love and caring -- bravo to yr brother in law... it just shows you it is possible to rage and to live from not just one side of the political spectrum but many...
for it is not the side of the political spectrum that makes us wonder about American people but the complacency...
keep writing, irmão....
•—•—•—•—•
Obrigadinho, irmã prezadíssima. I will. I hope I disrupt that complacency, if only just a little. Beijim, C.
that is what i do not understand, visiting your country... hardly anyone is raging! raging and yet altogether recognizant of love and caring -- bravo to yr brother in law... it just shows you it is possible to rage and to live from not just one side of the political spectrum but many...
for it is not the side of the political spectrum that makes us wonder about American people but the complacency...
keep writing, irmão....
•—•—•—•—•
Obrigadinho, irmã prezadíssima. I will. I hope I disrupt that complacency, if only just a little. Beijim, C.


0 Comments:
<< Home